Monday, September 5, 2011

Lab Silhouette Pillow


This is my first post in a while that has absolutely nothing to do with weddings. I finally bought a silhouette machine a couple months ago and I absolutely love it. I bought the black lab download to create this pillow for a gift. I placed the outline on the material, and filled it in with black acrylic paint. I chose a linen colored, thick fabric for a simple, clean design. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a yorkie silhouette but I loved the look the finished lab.


2 comments:

  1. so cute! we're getting a black lab once we move back to the US and buy a home, smaller dogs like pugs, beagles and puggles until then... us southerners always need a lab around though

    what machine did you get if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete