Thursday, May 19, 2011

craft room in the making

So after years and years of piling the guest bedroom full of all the junk we didn't want to deal with, we finally cleaned it out. It has taken a great deal of time but was completely worth it because I finally get a craft room/office! I have organized all of my supplies so now the decorating process begins. While I typically love a neutral, serene color scheme, I have totally different plans for this room. I want it to be fun and colorful and most of all, girly with lots of pink. I have plenty of inspiring ideas and am now shopping for the perfect decor without spending a fortune. I'll keep you updated as I pull it all together to create my perfect little craft room.

Color and Design Inspiration
Urban Outfitters
Hannah DC
Lifestyle Bohemia
Deco love
You are my fave
Decor pad
Cupcakes and Cashmere
Better Homes and Gardens
Shoebox Decor

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,

    How fun that you get to design a space to create! The photo with the paints and ribbons on the wall all organized made my eyes bug out of my head! Can't wait to see the area that you create. Too much fun, I think!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am catching-up on your blog. Uh!!! I have so much work to do in converting our stupid living room into an art studio. Great inspiration, Lauren. Keep it comin'!!! ;P

    I can't wait to see what you create. It will be gorgeous I'm sure!

    ~RJ

    ReplyDelete