Friday, February 25, 2011

Fun Find of the Day

I haven't been in Urban Outfitters in a while and yesterday I was in the area so I decided to stop by. Occasionally, I find clothes and shoes that I like in there but I really enjoy browsing through their fun accessories. Since Urban Outfitters is a sister store of Anthropologie, some of their items are very similar (or the exact same) but some how Urban Outfitters is no where nearly as dreamy as Anthro. While browsing through the gadget and houseware items, I came across these little notepads. As an advid organizer and list enthusiast, I was thrilled. I had seen the "All Out Of" notepad online and meant to order it but I guess it slipped my mind. I constantly have a grocery list in the making, and this had everything you could think of listed on it, along with extra space to write in other items. The list even has hummus (exciting to a Nutrition major)!
Next I saw a "Cook This" notepad. It had a place to write down recipes along with the shopping list for ingredient, prep notes, and a place to evaluate the final product. You better believe this made my day. Aside from this blog, I also have a food and nutrition blog where I create healthy recipes and make-over typically unhealthy meals. If you are in to that sort of thing, I would love for you to check it out at Nosh N' Nutrition. I have a feeling I will be back soon for a second notebook.
There were some other notepads that were pretty funny but I decided to just get the ones that were useful. When I saw the "Pack This" notepad, I had to have it as well. I am constantly forgetting important things when I go on trips. The check list is just as complete as the grocery list and I am headed to the beach in a week so I'll get to put it to use.
Each notepad was $7 which is a little pricey but I think it is definitely worth it. I just love lists, especially when they are cute, neat, and organized.



1 comment:

  1. Lauren, I was given one of these by a friend because I am a notorious list maker, and I bet she bought it @ Urban because she shops at the Summit all the time. I use it, too. I have the grocery list one :D

    I have never seen the Cook This one. It would really come in handy, especially around the holidays.

    I hope you have a fun weekend!

    xoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete